Camera motion rotation tools comparison table
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/mediarena.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/css3_web_pricing_tables_grids/css3_web_pricing_tables_grids.php on line 3152
Motion can add extra production value to your shots. The following table compare the specs for the tools for pan (and tilt) camera motion.
Also recommended: Mediarena camera rotation tools guide / Mediarena motorized sliders guide
- To make it into this list the device has to weigh less than 500 grams and cost less than $500.
- The original Syrp Genie is primarily made for sliders, but can also do motorized pans. At $789 the price is way above our max $500 mark.
- Egg timer style devices are usually set to max 60 minutes for a 360 degree pan. By stacking egg timers, the rotation time can be halved.
- There are too many glorified egg timers to include in the table. To mention some: Veho Muvi X-Lapse, GoPole Scenelapse, Camalapse, Flow-Mow 360, BubblePix BubblePod etc.
- The Sevenoak SK-EBH01 is often rebranded and sold as other names/SKU’s (Vidpro MH-60, Movo MTP-10, Rollei ePano II 360)
- Note that the Sevenoak is quite heavy.
- Only the SpinPro and the Astro are powered with standard and easily available AA batteries.
- The delivery of the Mindarin Astro is plagued with delays. Don’t expect to receive it any time soon if you pre-order one.